Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reunion & Rest

It has been a good time in California. Scratch that, blessed time in California. I've been reuniting with church family that I haven't seen in yeaaaaaars. Praying and fellowship has been a good time to exchange mutual adventures and happenings. It has been encouraging to see the work God has been doing in this place and in these people in the past few years. I look forward to seeing what God will continue to do here, as well as Colorado, while I am away.

I leave from LAX Tuesday, prayer for traveling mercies is much appreciated. I have also come down with a cold, I should have listened to Carissa, so prayers for health would be equally appreciated.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Your right. You should have. lol.

Anna Margaret said...

It is refreshing, beyond words, to see a young man ,willing to lay down his life for Christ....
He who dwells in the shelter of
the Most High will rest in the
shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my
refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
You will be in my prayers...
God Bless you Andrew.